We are currently hiring for a Social Media Intern who will be responsible for bring our brand to the masses. Tasks will include creating new content and maintaining customer and follower communication across all social media channels.
• Utilizes social media to engage with our growing community
• Creative content curation
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Work directly with PR Coordinator
• Compile social media reports if needed
• Monitor and post approved content across all social media channels
• Compile weekly social media reports
• Work with PR Assistant on cohesive brand content language
• School credit available
• An interest in fashion / business / e-commerce
• Proficiency with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other programs a plus!
• Some experience in social media curating and editing
• Proficient in Microsoft suite – Office, Excel preferred
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction